Redline AN-100 is a scalable carrier-class broadband wireless solution for point-to-point and multipoint backhaul networks. The AN-100 uses OFDM optical line-of-sight and non line-of-sight technology to overcome typical urban obstacles such as trees and buildings. The long-range capabilities and high-capacity of the AN-100 allow wireless connectivity to remote locations with a minimum number of repeater stations.
The low latency AN-100 system provides reliable delivery of delay sensitive services including circuit switched voice traffic, voice-over-Internet Protocol (VoIP), optimized transport for video, and prioritized data traffic - all converged over a single robust wireless link. The time division multiplexed (TDM) option can replace expensive leased full and fractional E1/T1 circuits while supporting legacy TDM traffic and increasing network capacity.
AN-100 features include:
- Industry leading spectral efficiency ensures high data rates
- Low latency for delay-sensitive traffic
- Long range capabilities minimize the required number of hops
- Versatile QoS for multi-services, including voice and video over IP
- Optional eight port TDM E1/T1 full and fractional (nx64)
- 2004 SUPERQuest award for “Backbone/Edge Networking Equipment”